The Hillsdale Truck & Wagon Company 

According to the June 1907 Sanborn Fire map for Hillsdale, the Hillsdale Truck and Wagon Company manufactred “trucks, wagons and the Hillsdale Steel Boat.” Officers were J. Will Marvin, President; George N. Smith V.P.; J.F. Cooper, Secretary and Manager; and F.A. Roethlisberger, Treasurer. Other local directors included Guy B. Stone, E.A. Dibble and H.C. Blackman. Their specialty was large-capacity trucks, and they were located on the west side of Lewis Street, between Spring and Westwood, in the Cold Springs Area,

Carol A. Lackey

w- 2018 Calendar - 2 of 4 (1).jpg